I’m supposed to tell you 10 HONEST things about myself and then nominate 7 other blogs that I think deserve to receive the Honest Scrap Award.
Here goes my ten honest things about myself:
- I drive a black Volkswagon Golf and would never want to switch to another car (except maybe for a Jetta someday).
- I never watch TV anymore because I don’t have cable or satellite, and I don’t regret it for one second.
- I like science fiction shows and movies, and also thriller dramas, and I do not like horror.
- I’m a thinker-type, as opposed to a feeler-type and so admit that I don’t have a lot of patience for people who don’t make any sense when they get angry or flustered. But I have to try since I am a pastor and a pastor is suppose to provide some pastoral care to people.
- I was ordained back in April 2009 in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada.
- Preaching really turns me on.
- I’m a closet Calvinist but since I’m confessing this, I might as well call myself as a new Calvinist.
- Politically, I’m a conservative who likes Barack Obama.
- I have lived in three Canadian provinces (B.C., Ontario and Saskatchewan) and one U.S. state (Virginia).
- I have mostly been a city slicker all my life but I’m currently living in a small town and have lived in one other small town before my current town of Davidson, Sask.
Now I nominate seven nominees: